doolbs

Gang clothing has all went mainstream now and you see it on TV everyday now. Also discuss cars, clothing, fashion & style as it pertains to urban life.
L.E..
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LAKE ELSINORE

doolbs

Unread post by L.E.. » October 16th, 2005, 8:38 pm

why everyone now a days wanna Ce bloods for..

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » October 16th, 2005, 10:22 pm

The GAME

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 17th, 2005, 7:02 am

Individual wrote:The GAME
LOL

Seriously, I visited some high school,s it was the Game lookalike contests everywhere. And some of these were in CRIP neighborhoods, lol all the non-bangers decided to be fashionable bloods.

Then kids listen to bangin on wax to learn slang. I was walking through to pick my brother up and some retard all flamed up was arguing with some wannabe Crips, and he was like "Crab ass n*ggas!". In the middle of a SUBURB with NO official sets. I asked him what set he was from and he just looked at me, stared at his "flamed up" shoes, then ran back over to the "Crab" dudes and starting dissing them again. Retard.

L.E..
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LAKE ELSINORE

Unread post by L.E.. » October 17th, 2005, 8:40 pm

haha Ya i forgot bought that nig game...i swear tho every one think they bloods n kicc it with wannaCe Cs n shit...

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » October 18th, 2005, 11:42 am

U should come to the bronx. Alot of niggas C ridin these oolobs hard. Its amazin how a nigga buy a Jim Jones CD and then he think he a blood. But fucc it, to each its own.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 18th, 2005, 6:06 pm

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:U should come to the bronx. Alot of niggas C ridin these oolobs hard. Its amazin how a nigga buy a Jim Jones CD and then he think he a blood. But fucc it, to each its own.
Or how way back bought the old school Snoop Dogg CD's and they are Crip (lol that's why no one really disses bloods as "Snoop" anymore, Calvin messed that up)

Or how someone buys DJ Quik and think they are Piru.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, the GAME.

That documentary he did was bad for suburbs EVERYWHERE, now every high school kid with 12 bucks for the CD knows how to claim some Compton gangs they never seen in real life.

And I see mad wannabe Bloods "bick" it with mad wannave Crips.

Dog, I have picked my little brother up from school to see 12 years olds bumping Bangin on Wax all loud in the parking lot, these cats basicaly taught youngster to claim.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » October 19th, 2005, 11:05 am

Its only gonna get worse. And then these cats gon kill each other over shit they know very little of.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 19th, 2005, 8:36 pm

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Its only gonna get worse. And then these cats gon kill each other over shit they know very little of.
In most cities, yes.

But in subrubs..... I don't know, most are just punks that would never seriously claim, but at the same time I've seen a few get get hard, and they were probably hard to begin with, even if they were raised in the suburb, that doesn't mean they were raised like suburb kids.

But you are speaking from NYC and yes, I have heard several stories about that. On Coney Island I heard that one project was "Crip City", that's crazy. Back in '91, I went to Coney, and all the hustlers were just that, hustlers and independant "groups", not gangs.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » October 20th, 2005, 11:41 am

Well things change as time progresses. You know.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 20th, 2005, 6:45 pm

niggaz in nyc basically got to the island get punked by slobs and sing the "medication song" and then get punked and come home ooloob they punks no matter what.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 28th, 2006, 1:54 pm

[quote="MiChuhSuh"][quote="BlueCadillaC167"]Its only gonna get worse. And then these cats gon kill each other over shit they know very little of.[/quote]

In most cities, yes.

But in subrubs..... I don't know, most are just punks that would never seriously claim, but at the same time I've seen a few get get hard, and they were probably hard to begin with, even if they were raised in the suburb, that doesn't mean they were [b]raised[/b] like suburb kids.

But you are speaking from NYC and yes, I have heard several stories about that. On Coney Island I heard that one project was "Crip City", that's crazy. Back in '91, I went to Coney, and all the hustlers were just that, hustlers and independant "groups", not gangs.[/quote]

its slums in the burbs,nowadays in alotta cities white people wanna move back to the hood so they force all sect.8/low income families to the burbs where violence follows,"real bosses" lamp in the burbs & do they dirt in the hood...dont be fooled dawg,aint compton a suburb of los angeles....p.s alotta ny claimers(particular so called damus) is clown niggahs who try to get clout on the street so by becaming "a well known crew such as blood/crip" they think they will earn clout!

-this Q-dawg typing, i speak the truth

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 28th, 2006, 1:58 pm

[quote="BlueCadillaC167"]U should come to the bronx. Alot of niggas C ridin these oolobs hard. Its amazin how a nigga buy a Jim Jones CD and then he think he a blood. But mess it, to each its own.[/quote]

whenever u see lil puerto rican kids like 14-15 walking around 3rd ave talking bout they blood,its official that bangin in the bx is commercial,same way alotta niggahs is to jim jones/game is the same way alotta niggahs in bx is towards snoop & jayo felony

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 28th, 2006, 7:35 pm

I peep alot of spanish ni99az klaimin Blood in the Bronx. I was surprised. I thought them ni99az would prefer to be LK. The Bronx is brazy Bloody. I peep damuz everywhere in the Bronx. I respect them if they really bout the Blood thing. But most I can tell are doing it kuz its popular now. I see females peacing too. I'm like "damn". But then again, there was always alot of Bloods in NY.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 28th, 2006, 8:25 pm

IN MY EYES THE RED POPULATION IN NYC HAS INCREASED BUT IT REALLY DON'T PHASE ME CUZ IM LIKE WHATEVER I THINK TOO MANY LIL NIGGAZ IS GET DOWN CUZ THEY THINK ITS COOL OR LIKE A FASHION STATEMENT, BUT IT AINT AND WHEN THEY REALIZE IT ITS TOO LATE.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 29th, 2006, 9:25 am

[quote="zip3ace"]I peep alot of spanish guys klaimin Blood in the Bronx. I was surprised. I thought them guys would prefer to be LK. The Bronx is brazy Bloody. I peep damuz everywhere in the Bronx. I respect them if they really bout the Blood thing. But most I can tell are doing it kuz its popular now. I see females peacing too. I'm like "damn". But then again, there was always alot of Bloods in NY.[/quote]

latin king still exist in bx dont get me wrong but u gotta remember alotta these spanish heads is living in mixed nayberhoods with blacks...& we know blacks not running around claiming latin king so alotta blk niggahs who claim they blood(they do it for a fashion statement ,or a hoe getter),& its evident because niggahs be in they own hood flaggin around they homeboys...makes no sense the whole world dont need to know who u are..that causes problems /makes u hot....but alotta spanish niggahs who run with blacks is quick to get down with that then be latin king/or if they king to stay with latin king....its commercial u will catch some puerto rican crips in bx but over-all u see these niggahs saying they blood in bx/uptown period.

-Q. dawg

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 29th, 2006, 7:15 pm

I'll be honest... I flipped kuz my main ni99a was Damu, and I was feeling the movement. I was feeling how ni99az would get together, and just chill. The peacing, the kode speaking... etc. I was like "damn, I wanna be apart of that." I respect ni99az who represent it right. No matter the reason u kame home, just rep it right. I'm the type of dude that I get offended when anyone disrespect Blood. A kouple months ago, this girl I was talking to stepped on a red M&M, and I kut her off. I'm more likely to pop off at a ni99a talking shit about Blood than a ni99a talking shit about me. I know that sounds backwards. Alot of these younger G'z aint doing it like it should be done. I hate seeing ni99az rocking they flag like Juelz. That shit is wack to me.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 30th, 2006, 9:11 am

[quote="zip3ace"]I'll be honest... I flipped kuz my main ni99a was Damu, and I was feeling the movement. I was feeling how guys would get together, and just chill. The peacing, the kode speaking... etc. I was like "damn, I wanna be apart of that." I respect guys who represent it right. No matter the reason u kame home, just rep it right. I'm the type of dude that I get offended when anyone disrespect Blood. A kouple months ago, this girl I was talking to stepped on a red M&M, and I kut her off. I'm more likely to pop off at a ni99a talking shit about Blood than a ni99a talking shit about me. I know that sounds backwards. Alot of these younger G'z aint doing it like it should be done. I hate seeing guys rocking they flag like Juelz. That shit is wack to me.[/quote]

ayo you not the only 1 who got down because they was feeling the movement dawg...if you think about it 98% of claimers in ny got down because they felt a certain movement plain & simple...niggahs really dont have a real reason to get down with it other then because they felt the movement/the hype...but yo atleast you kept it real & said why u got down,i feel alotta niggahs though be on some clown shxt like "oh my old homeboy is crip im blood now we cant kick it nomore" ...its money over bullshxt period,everybody can be homeboys if they get off the young minded shxt na mean.

Return to “Urban Culture & Fashion”