Somebody Kill this idiot

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Post Reply
User avatar
Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 284
Joined: August 10th, 2006, 5:06 pm
Location: Compton, Cali

Somebody Kill this idiot

Unread post by Manso » September 21st, 2006, 3:01 pm

Mambo Chimp: A clown with an inferiority complex en>fr fr>en
By hawk7 Comments: 6541, member since Sat Dec 18, 2004


On Thu Sep 21, 2006 03:35 PM


So today Hugo Chavez has grabbed the headlines away from Ahmadinejad by calling George W. Bush “El Diablo,” the Devil. It’s the same meme as Ahmadinejad’s Great Satan.

Chavez is a clown with an inferiority complex. By himself he is no more than a one-day headline. His purchase of jet planes from Russia hurts Venezuela, and only props up his own ego. It poses no real danger to the United States. Maybe those jets could be used as target practice for the US Air Force.

The problem is that the UN is simply filled with Clowns with Inferiority Complexes. Ahmadinejad is the most threatening right now, and he really will have nukes in a couple of years. Chavez is a loudmouth, but Ahmadinejad is a true fanatic with years of experience sending others to martyrdom: He just sent 500 Hezbollah guerrilas to Paradise. While the Israelis mourn their dead, Hezbollah is afraid of not being allowed to sacrifice some more of their martyrs, as long as they kill others in the process. These guys are clowns, and their inferiority complexes are plain to see. They just take it one crucial step beyond the Chavez-type loudmouths.

Europe is suffering from a massive inferiority complex. That is why they constantly incite hatred against the United States – and only slightly more nuanced – against the Jews. French candidate for president Sarkozy is currently under media attack for saying nice things about America.

The French feel persecuted by the success of the “Anglosaxons,” never mind how many times we save their sorry hides. As for the Arab world, it is one great psychic wound of dripping inferiority feelings. And the Left around the world consists of people who think they are driven by compassion for others, and are in fact motivated by self-pity. Their inferiority feelings are what drives them to hate their own country with such venom.

So Hugo Chavez is a one-day story, but add his resentment and hatred to Europe’s, the Arab world’s, the International Left, and freako Ahmadinejad, and we’ve got a problem.

One answer is to take their words more seriously. If Venezuela wants to shaft the US, we really don’t have to treat them well. They need to sell their oil, it’s a fungible commodity, there are lots of suppliers. It would sure help if we could tap our own supplies more freely, but the price is already coming down. That means Chavez and his ilk have no monopoly power. Let’s slap him down as an example, “pour encourager les autres.” It doesn’t have to be public. Just treat Venezuelan diplomats with the contempt their leader has earned for them.

The news will get around. Because we believe in free speech, we are the only imaginable superpower that allows itself to be treated with contempt. But there has to be a limit.

Let’s make Hugo the first to feel the consequences.

James Lewis 9 20 06

www.americanthinker.com . . .

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 21st, 2006, 9:35 pm

Somebody should tell that idot Chavez we get that he hates Bush. He doesn't need to be reminding us every time he opens his mouth. He's becoming more of a clown by the minute.

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » September 21st, 2006, 10:16 pm

Cant put it off like he doesnt have power though. He owns Citgo and we get more oil from Venezuela than any other country if I'm not mistaken. He is making a push to become the new Fidel Castro of the region. Military wise, he holds no sway, the Russian planes are a joke. But his influence is growing by leaps and bounds. He said he was going to increase his oil heating program for the poor in the U.S by double to help the poor in our Country. That works for 3rd world countries but wont sway public opinion of him too much in the U.S I dont believe.

He will probably either be killed or there will be a U.S backed coup against him. His influence is getting to large.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » September 21st, 2006, 10:26 pm

Chavez been in the Bronx numerous times, was there recently...

Activist type cats are feeling the message. I'm all for Latin America united just like Europe did with the EU. I'm also for free speech and a dude with cajones to stand up to Bush in his home turf. We need to hear the other side as often as possible.

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » September 21st, 2006, 10:47 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Chavez been in the Bronx numerous times, was there recently...

Activist type cats are feeling the message. I'm all for Latin America united just like Europe did with the EU. I'm also for free speech and a dude with cajones to stand up to Bush in his home turf. We need to hear the other side as often as possible.


Everyone needs to hear the other side as much as possible. Cant depend on Al Jazeera or the Fox news, go out and find the truth becuase it's ususally hidden somewhere in the middle.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 21st, 2006, 11:59 pm

Good article

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » September 22nd, 2006, 12:12 am

Christina Marie wrote:Good article


LOL, that's not an article it's an opinion piece. If it would have been about Jewish people you would have declared it an obvious propaganda site with an agenda.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » September 22nd, 2006, 6:59 am

Please kill this idiot? You mean that "hawk7" or James Lewis or who ever wrote that article, right? But then again, if someone would kill him, world would lose a promising comedian....

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 22nd, 2006, 8:05 am

rocstar wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:Good article


LOL, that's not an article it's an opinion piece. If it would have been about Jewish people you would have declared it an obvious propaganda site with an agenda.


No kidding!!! :shock:
I know what it is and I agree with the writers perspective.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » September 22nd, 2006, 8:12 am

Sometimes wordl politics is annoying, cause its just so complicated. I wish i could believe in the conception of good and evil.
That would makemany things much easier.
:D

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: January 18th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Unread post by useless_person » September 22nd, 2006, 9:07 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Somebody should tell that idot Chavez we get that he hates Bush. He doesn't need to be reminding us every time he opens his mouth. He's becoming more of a clown by the minute.


I'd love him and Abarajamidaj to call Bush the devil every few seconds. I just want to see the chimp turn into a gorilla and invade Iran, then America is screwed.

Think about it. Don't look towards your patriotism and opinions, look at fact. We all know America is technologily advanced more than anyone else. Who cares?

Face against Russia and China, but this time, they won't be on your team. In WW2, they were. They beat the Germans in the bloodiest battle ever and the largest tank battle ever. They are not afraid to die.

China then was just a support force, not a fighting one. Today China is the third strongest back then where they were on the 30-50 to 100 list.

Greatest tank battle again? Sure, the world has twice or more the population than WW2, and Russia has 40,000 tanks at their disposal, while the US has a little less than 30,000. More modern? Well, Russians are no cowards. They won't use tactics.

How American soldiers use bursts when they fire cause they think it's more effective, won't happen when a Russian soldier wastes whole magazines on them and they won't even have the chance to fire back.

Robot soldiers get shredded. American tanks get mined and blown up. Remember, laying down 1 million mines per front is what they can now lay down to ten times per front. Planes getting shot down without warning --- no time for paratroopers to drop in. Ships getting blown to hell by artillery from afar. 5 Katyushas taking out a whole battalion at once.

It's all beautiful even though the list goes on...

Whoa. Now I stumbled out there but I put much effort into thinking that shit up I just can't erease it, it will be like wasted time.

Now back to topic:

Chavez is not an idiot. He's just not afraid to run his mouth cause he knows the American media will talk shit about him and have people like Bush appear making speeches about the Axis of Evil and give more troops more will to go out and get killed.

Rhymes. Haha...

Anyways, Arbadajan seems like a nice man, even though he's a QUOTE 'LUNATIC.'

Insane president? Nice magazine to say that...

He can't take it personal. I mean I talk shit about Bush and America and how I love communism when I want and nothing happens. Life goes on.

I'm not communist. I actually have my own type of governement. It's rules are no school, just fun, games, movies, food, sleeping and don't fuck with me or risk being fucked up yourself... :wink:

Let him run his mouth. Bush will invade Iran, not Venezuela. It's all been planned. Everyone knows so what's the point hiding it. Even Steven Colbert was making fun of it last night... :lol:

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » September 22nd, 2006, 2:03 pm

Hugo Chavez is an incoherent mislead puppet, I agree. Abarajamidaj on the other hand, is a well educated leader, with eight years of college at one of the most prestige universities in that region, so take note, juxtapose to what you hear on American Media, where they will not even mention the fact that the Iranian leader has his doctorates. They portray him as an illiterate aggressive animal, when this is clearly not the case... Same goes for Kim Jong, President of North Korea, he is characterized in America as an insane uneducated sex feen, a fuckin fanatic, nor is this the case, Kin Jong has roughly seven years of college, civil engineering I believe, The man is a doctor as well... Many of these leaders have more education than American presidents... So lets not get deceived.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 22nd, 2006, 2:28 pm

Just because someone is well educated does not mean they arent crazy

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » September 22nd, 2006, 2:31 pm

Just because someone is crazy does not mean there not well educated.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » September 22nd, 2006, 2:34 pm

BlaKK wrote:Hugo Chavez is an incoherent mislead puppet


How come?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » September 22nd, 2006, 2:45 pm

Do some research on the man, and you will so how much the Iranians influence his foreign and domestic policy. This is fact.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » September 22nd, 2006, 2:45 pm

As for his incoherancy it speaks for itself.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: January 18th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Unread post by useless_person » September 22nd, 2006, 4:30 pm

Wait, why the hell am I defending that dumbass???

Continue...

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » September 22nd, 2006, 4:36 pm

I tried to find some links telling how Iranian government effects on Venezuela's politics, but couldn't find any... Both countries do some co-operation (for example both are members of OPEC), but that's far from saying that Chavez is a puppet or that Iran would have any sayings in how Venezuela's government handles its policy.

And about that incoherency you were saying... Read through this interview by Ted Koppel (ABC News) -> http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/Interna ... 098&page=1



Few extracts from it:



KOPPEL: A revolutionary has to be in revolt against something. What are you revolting against?

CHAVEZ (THROUGH TRANSLATOR):I've been in revolt for years against ignominy, against injustice, against inequality, against immorality, against the exploitation of human beings.

I believe you to be a brother. I don't see you as above or below. I don't feel superior or inferior to you. We're on an equal basis. Your cameraman, your photograph are equal. The men and women who are seeing you, who are seeing us are equal. They're true brothers.




KOPPEL: I appreciate what you say and I think I understand that you don't feel that same way; you don't have that same love for the government of the United States.

CHAVEZ (THROUGH TRANSLATOR):Yes. There are profound differences, very profound with this government, this administration since Mr. Bush came into power. We have been subjected — Venezuela has been subjected to permanent aggression against us and against me personally.

There has been no respect for the sovereignty of Venezuelans, for the chief of state (inaudible) Venezuela.

With President Clinton, I sat down just like we are now on at least three occasions. There was no occasion for disrespect on either side.

Now, this administration has truly broken with all protocols of democracy and respect for people. The coup d'etat against Venezuela was manufactured in Washington. My death was ordered. And it was ordered recently.

Reverend Pat Robertson, who is very close to the president, asked for me to be physically eliminated, for me to be killed.

And so perhaps Christ recommends that when we get a slap in our cheek, we turn the other cheek. We have both cheeks red and blue because we've turned the cheek so many times. But we never (inaudible) because we do love the people of the United States. We want to be brothers and sisters of the people of the United States, independently of their government.




KOPPEL: I'm going to perhaps shock you a little, but these are your words. You called President Bush an asshole.

CHAVEZ (THROUGH TRANSLATOR):I've said various things about him. I don't know if I actually used that word. But I have been really hard on him.

But I have always responded to things that I was termed. I was termed a threat, a threat to the continent. It was said of me that I harbor terrorists.

There have been official reports issued from the State Department. The secretary of state has gone through South America saying publicly that I have to be isolated; that I am a threat; that I am using oil to subvert order in Latin America. Some secretaries of state — other secretaries of state, that I am allied with drug traffickers — a series of lies and aggressionists that sometimes I respond to. And sometimes we raise the tone.

We wait to get signals, and we respond to signals we receive from Washington.




KOPPEL: So you haven't got any — you haven't received any good signals lately?

CHAVEZ (THROUGH TRANSLATOR):Really good signals? No. You know where right now my medical team is? In the presidential plane, 200 kilometers from here. The government of the United States, in violation of the laws of the United States and conventions, prevented my doctors from coming to New York. Where is the chief of staff of my military detachment and my chief of security? On the plane. They've been locked into the plane, two days. They can't come out of the plane.

Those are the signals we're receiving. Yesterday they issued a report saying that Venezuela does not cooperate in the fight against drugs. Absolutely false. We have broken records this year in confiscation of cocaine in the fight against drug trafficking. Those are the false aggressions, the false signals we've been receiving.




KOPPEL: I've been told by contacts of mine in the U.S. intelligence community that you have members of Al Qaida, you have members of other terrorist groups who are allowed to operate within Venezuela. Not true?

CHAVEZ (THROUGH TRANSLATOR):It's absolutely false. And one time someone said that bin Laden — did anyone ever say bin Laden could be in Venezuela?




KOPPEL: Not to my knowledge.

CHAVEZ (THROUGH TRANSLATOR):Those are part of the lies that are circulating. So the lies haven't reached that point, but it's absolutely false.

But it's part of the whole chain of rumors in this campaign to even justify my death, because recently Pat Robertson and an ex-CIA agent added that I should already be dead because, since I'm a threat, you have to liquidate the threats, you have to wipe them out, you have to kill them. That would justify any greater (inaudible) aggression against us.


____________________



CHAVEZ (THROUGH TRANSLATOR): We're one of the biggest investors of Latin America. I think we're the prime investor of Latin America in the United States. We are giving employment to more than 2,000 U.S. workers and their families. We are paying taxes to the government of the United States. We cooperate with many cities, with mayoralties, Houston.

And now with Katrina, this awful drama that the United States is living through, from the very first day I ordered a group — a coordinating a group of support being sent to where one of our refineries is located. We've been helping. And we've been even rescuing people.

Practically no one in the United States knows that we've donated millions of dollars to the governorship of Louisiana, to the New Orleans Red Cross. We're now giving care to more than 5,000 victims, and now we're going to supply gasoline, freely in some cases, and with discounts in other cases, to the poorest of communities, starting with New Orleans and its surroundings.

The people of the United States should know that.




KOPPEL: Are you saying you have discovered evidence of an invasion plan against Venezuela or are you saying "if" you discovered a plan?

CHAVEZ (THROUGH TRANSLATOR):I'm telling you that I have evidence that there are plans to invade Venezuela. Furthermore, we have documentation: how many bombers to overfly Venezuela on the day of the invasion, how many trans-Atlantic carriers, how many aircraft carriers need to be sent to (inaudible) even during (inaudible).

Recently, an aircraft carrier went to Curacao (inaudible) the fact that the soldiers were on leave.

That's a lie. They were doing movements. They were doing maneuvers. All on documentation. The plan is called Balboa, where Venezuela is indicated as an objective.

And in the face of that scenario, I said that if that actually happens, the United States should just forget the million and a half barrels of oil. Because everyday since I've been in power for seven years, we haven't missed it even one single day — just one day, when we were overthrown. We were overthrown by that coup — oil sabotage — which was supported by Washington…




KOPPEL: Can you understand why people think that you are unfriendly toward the government of the United States?

Among your closest friends: Cuba, Syria, Iran, Libya. These are all countries that the United States regards as unfriendly, if not terrorist countries themselves.

CHAVEZ (THROUGH TRANSLATOR):Well, Cuba is much more than a friend. The people of Cuba and its leader, Fidel Castro, are much more than friends. We are joined in a battle which is described in the plans of each country and described in the roots of our history.

Now, Cuba is being attacked — assaulted by the United States, by the government of the United States, and that has been the case for more than 40 years. This inhumane blockade, this unjustified blockade, the United Nations has gotten tired of issuing pronouncements asking the United States to cease the blockade. And Pope John Paul II and the undignified, unjust, accusative, arbitrary blockade is being maintained.

The assaulted party is Cuba. We are brothers of Cuba.

We are also friends of Gadhafi. We are part of the petroleum producing companies. This morning I met with the president of Iran. We are members of OPEC.

And I'm also very close to Lula. I'm very close to (inaudible). I'm a very good friend of the prime minister of Jamaica. I'm very close to the representatives who came here last night, Delahunt from Massachusetts, Burton, a Republican. Good friends. I have a lot of friends (inaudible).

Now, you can't say — nobody can say that Venezuela is a country that commits aggression against the United States or is an enemy of the United States because it has open relations with (inaudible) world. We have open relations with China (inaudible). With Colombia we have very good relations. We have good relations with everyone.

The only country, the only administration with whom we don't have good relations on the face of the earth is the administration of Mr. Bush. That's the only example (inaudible). We are friends of the king of Spain. As we say in Venezuela, he is a good guy. The king of Malaysia (inaudible). The emir of Qatar is my brother.

I have friends throughout the entire world, kings, princes, presidents, prime ministers. Only with Washington is where the relationship doesn't work.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread post by Noog » September 23rd, 2006, 2:26 pm

VIVA

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 23rd, 2006, 5:38 pm

BlaKK wrote:Just because someone is crazy does not mean there not well educated.


That too....lol

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: January 18th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Unread post by useless_person » September 24th, 2006, 2:53 pm

Just because someone is not well educated doesn't mean he's not crazy.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: January 18th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Unread post by useless_person » September 24th, 2006, 2:53 pm

Wait, what the hell did I just say?

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » September 24th, 2006, 10:45 pm

BlaKK wrote:Do some research on the man, and you will so how much the Iranians influence his foreign and domestic policy. This is fact.


More like strategic alliances. Chavez is trying to be the new face of South America. He wants to be like Simon De Bolivar. He is not a follower his main concern is becoming the leader throughout South America. He ctually has quite a bit of people in the States supporting him.

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » September 25th, 2006, 6:01 am

BlaKK wrote:Hugo Chavez is an incoherent mislead puppet, I agree. Abarajamidaj on the other hand, is a well educated leader, with eight years of college at one of the most prestige universities in that region, so take note, juxtapose to what you hear on American Media, where they will not even mention the fact that the Iranian leader has his doctorates. They portray him as an illiterate aggressive animal, when this is clearly not the case... Same goes for Kim Jong, President of North Korea, he is characterized in America as an insane uneducated sex feen, a fuckin fanatic, nor is this the case, Kin Jong has roughly seven years of college, civil engineering I believe, The man is a doctor as well... Many of these leaders have more education than American presidents... So lets not get deceived.


It dont take much to have more education than Bush with his drunk ass C average. But c'mon man, Kim Jong crazy looking ass can have 100 doctorates, that little muthafucka a fool! He might be the smartest person on the planet but you got serious issues walking around looking like that.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: January 18th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Unread post by useless_person » September 25th, 2006, 8:53 am

rocstar wrote:
BlaKK wrote:Do some research on the man, and you will so how much the Iranians influence his foreign and domestic policy. This is fact.


More like strategic alliances. Chavez is trying to be the new face of South America. He wants to be like Simon De Bolivar. He is not a follower his main concern is becoming the leader throughout South America. He ctually has quite a bit of people in the States supporting him.


Yes. Wait, what?

Who's Simon De Bolivar?

Nevermind that, do you mean Che?

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: January 18th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Unread post by useless_person » September 25th, 2006, 8:57 am

rocstar wrote:
BlaKK wrote:Hugo Chavez is an incoherent mislead puppet, I agree. Abarajamidaj on the other hand, is a well educated leader, with eight years of college at one of the most prestige universities in that region, so take note, juxtapose to what you hear on American Media, where they will not even mention the fact that the Iranian leader has his doctorates. They portray him as an illiterate aggressive animal, when this is clearly not the case... Same goes for Kim Jong, President of North Korea, he is characterized in America as an insane uneducated sex feen, a fuckin fanatic, nor is this the case, Kin Jong has roughly seven years of college, civil engineering I believe, The man is a doctor as well... Many of these leaders have more education than American presidents... So lets not get deceived.


It dont take much to have more education than Bush with his drunk ass C average. But c'mon man, Kim Jong crazy looking ass can have 100 doctorates, that little muthafucka a fool! He might be the smartest person on the planet but you got serious issues walking around looking like that.


You mean like this:

Image

Or like that:

Image

Yes, walking around looking like that ^^^ is some serious issues. The mothafukka needs to stop acting like a dumbass and focus on reality...

In one speech I heard him say:

"The enemies are always trying to find ways to harm our people, and so do we."

Really, he said something like that. Hahaha...

Look up for the "Bush An Idiot" or whatever the name is --- the video online and that part of the speech is there...

User avatar
Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 284
Joined: August 10th, 2006, 5:06 pm
Location: Compton, Cali

Unread post by Manso » September 26th, 2006, 12:33 pm

rocstar wrote:
BlaKK wrote:Do some research on the man, and you will so how much the Iranians influence his foreign and domestic policy. This is fact.


More like strategic alliances. Chavez is trying to be the new face of South America. He wants to be like Simon De Bolivar. He is not a follower his main concern is becoming the leader throughout South America. He ctually has quite a bit of people in the States supporting him.
Anybody that supports this dude in the states is a F***** idiot! 1/2 the people in Venezuela want Chavez to get the f*** out. Venezuela is more corrupt than ever. I was living down there during some referendums and people can lose their job if you vote against the sorry bastard. Anyone here on that faggot side is smoking crack. People here just say that because they have the freedom to say that and they don't live in conditions anywhere close to the people down there. F*** communism!

Post Reply

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”