K******* Crime Family in London - Secret Society?

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » June 23rd, 2005, 3:08 pm

which country is this family supposed to be from?

I think i have heard about that K********* family and they didnt make 2 billion but 99 godzillion every six months.

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 23rd, 2005, 5:08 pm

I don't mean to be direspectful but shut the fucc up and stop acting dumb.
And brush your teeth.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » June 24th, 2005, 5:46 am

man calm it down. i wont brush my teeth. like pancho villa once said: i d rather change my government than my pants.. :D
your only telling us stories that you are not backing up with any evidence.
If your family is so notorious you must have been mentioned somewhere.
Post links, newspapaer articles or whatever, but dont expect us to believe your stories just because you are saying so.
Thats not credible dont you think? and by the way where is your family from?

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Unread post by NW10 » June 24th, 2005, 7:29 am

Sentenza wrote: and by the way where is your family from?


Branches in Canada, United States, Macedonia, Ireland, England, New Zealand, Pakistan, Yugoslavia and others

With over 10,000 associates

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 24th, 2005, 2:04 pm

Sentenza wrote:man calm it down. i wont brush my teeth. like pancho villa once said: i d rather change my government than my pants.. :D
your only telling us stories that you are not backing up with any evidence.
If your family is so notorious you must have been mentioned somewhere.
Post links, newspapaer articles or whatever, but dont expect us to believe your stories just because you are saying so.
Thats not credible dont you think? and by the way where is your family from?


Evidence? can i show you a pic? how do you post pics anyway?

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 19th, 2004, 4:45 pm
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Contact:

Unread post by Trey » June 24th, 2005, 3:14 pm

i beat the shit outta one of them kcf clowns... they are low class bums that make no money... i bought around 30 shots of tequila for my whole crew and then one of these kcf clowns pretends like i didnt see him try to steal a shot, so i smashed the beer i had in my hand on his face... all his buddies ran away and hid in the bathroom.. kcf are a joke...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » June 24th, 2005, 5:28 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:
Sentenza wrote:man calm it down. i wont brush my teeth. like pancho villa once said: i d rather change my government than my pants.. :D
your only telling us stories that you are not backing up with any evidence.
If your family is so notorious you must have been mentioned somewhere.
Post links, newspapaer articles or whatever, but dont expect us to believe your stories just because you are saying so.
Thats not credible dont you think? and by the way where is your family from?


Evidence? can i show you a pic? how do you post pics anyway?


[img]linktothepicture[/img]

if your family really would make so much money i think the russians and italians would like to get to know them personally.

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 24th, 2005, 6:36 pm

Trey wrote:i beat the shit outta one of them kcf clowns... they are low class bums that make no money... i bought around 30 shots of tequila for my whole crew and then one of these kcf clowns pretends like i didnt see him try to steal a shot, so i smashed the beer i had in my hand on his face... all his buddies ran away and hid in the bathroom.. kcf are a joke...


I know what you are doing, i bet you don't even know where i live, if anyone asks if this story is true, then they are a dumbass.

First tell everyone my adress or tell everyone a little history on "OBN" if you know what you are talking about.

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 24th, 2005, 6:37 pm

Sentenza wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:
Sentenza wrote:man calm it down. i wont brush my teeth. like pancho villa once said: i d rather change my government than my pants.. :D
your only telling us stories that you are not backing up with any evidence.
If your family is so notorious you must have been mentioned somewhere.
Post links, newspapaer articles or whatever, but dont expect us to believe your stories just because you are saying so.
Thats not credible dont you think? and by the way where is your family from?


Evidence? can i show you a pic? how do you post pics anyway?


[img]linktothepicture[/img]

if your family really would make so much money i think the russians and
italians would like to get to know them personally.


Good idea. Robert is with the russians anyways. He is like a close friend to my bro but a friend to me. I know some italians that own a barber shop in North York.

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 24th, 2005, 6:42 pm

I am still not sure on how to post the pics. I need a little more detail. Maybe you can tell me where on the site can i find like a forum faq or something. I have tried the forum faq but it didn't help. not enough detail.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » June 24th, 2005, 7:10 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:[quote="Sentenza"]man calm it down. i wont brush my teeth. like pancho villa once said: i d rather change my government than my pants.. :D
your only telling us stories that you are not backing up with any evidence.
If your family is so notorious you must have been mentioned somewhere.
Post links, newspapaer articles or whatever, but dont expect us to believe your stories just because you are saying so.
Thats not credible dont you think? and by the way where is your family from?


Evidence? can i show you a pic? how do you post pics anyway?


[img]linktothepicture[/img]

if your family really would make so much money i think the russians and
italians would like to get to know them personally.


Good idea. Robert is with the russians anyways. He is like a close friend to my bro but a friend to me. I know some italians that own a barber shop in North York.[/quote]

well i meant they d put guns to your faces i guess... but thats just a guess.

post pictures like this: find a pic that you want to post in the internet and then write [img]copy%20and%20paste%20the%20link%20of%20your%20picture%20here%20and[/img]

peace

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 19th, 2004, 4:45 pm
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Contact:

Unread post by Trey » June 24th, 2005, 7:10 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:
Trey wrote:i beat the shit outta one of them kcf clowns... they are low class bums that make no money... i bought around 30 shots of tequila for my whole crew and then one of these kcf clowns pretends like i didnt see him try to steal a shot, so i smashed the beer i had in my hand on his face... all his buddies ran away and hid in the bathroom.. kcf are a joke...


I know what you are doing, i bet you don't even know where i live, if anyone asks if this story is true, then they are a dumbass.

First tell everyone my adress or tell everyone a little history on "OBN" if you know what you are talking about.


i seen ur clown ass kcf buddies at guvernment in toronto where my story happened... i dont know ur address but i know u must be from toronto if ur talkin about these fags called kcf... i dont know or dont give a fuck about the history of ur FANTASY wannabe gang kcf but i know i seen them and smashed one of them at guvernment... they are a bunch of cheap fucks tryin to get a free drink... i thought yall were into big business? BS!

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 25th, 2005, 9:03 am

I don't think it works.

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 25th, 2005, 9:05 am

Trey wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:
Trey wrote:i beat the shit outta one of them kcf clowns... they are low class bums that make no money... i bought around 30 shots of tequila for my whole crew and then one of these kcf clowns pretends like i didnt see him try to steal a shot, so i smashed the beer i had in my hand on his face... all his buddies ran away and hid in the bathroom.. kcf are a joke...


I know what you are doing, i bet you don't even know where i live, if anyone asks if this story is true, then they are a dumbass.

First tell everyone my adress or tell everyone a little history on "OBN" if you know what you are talking about.


i seen ur clown ass kcf buddies at guvernment in toronto where my story happened... i dont know ur address but i know u must be from toronto if ur talkin about these fags called kcf... i dont know or dont give a fu-- about the history of ur FANTASY wannabe gang kcf but i know i seen them and smashed one of them at guvernment... they are a bunch of cheap fucks tryin to get a free drink... i thought yall were into big business? BS!


Tre? you fatass, you aren't in vancouver! Go eat off your name! Stop telling these lame ass stories.

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Unread post by NW10 » June 25th, 2005, 11:02 am

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Stop telling these lame ass stories.


Your one to talk. You always be telling lame ass stories with absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back them up.

Come on, claiming you earn $99,999,999,999,999 and being so secret that no one has ever heard of any of your organisation. You must be bigger than the Mafia and Russians earning that much money for you and your 10,000+ associates

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 25th, 2005, 11:37 am

NW10 wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Stop telling these lame ass stories.


Your one to talk. You always be telling lame ass stories with absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back them up.

Come on, claiming you earn $99,999,999,999,999 and being so secret that no one has ever heard of any of your organisation. You must be bigger than the Mafia and Russians earning that much money for you and your 10,000+ associates


No we are not bigger than the Mafia or the Russians. First of all, this is classified info i am going to tell you guys right now; remember how i said that all of those 10,000 associates are mostly gang members, well we are working on a gang/mafia project called "THE MAFIA DISCIPLES" which by 2030 or something are going to probably have a 100,000+ members with a million+ associates. We call them the Mafia "DISCIPLES" becuase of gang members like the Gangster Disciples or Satan Disciples or like the "MAFIA" Disciples like the mafia. Both are a combined force of THE MAFIA and THE GANGS. So they are a half gang, half mafia. Right now we've put all of those associates plus us as the members and their associates as the associates.

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Unread post by Mraka » June 26th, 2005, 3:02 am

first of all you not got that amount of money,you said ,so what`s up with that number?

User avatar
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 888
Joined: June 25th, 2004, 11:25 am
Contact:

Unread post by DiaBo » June 26th, 2005, 9:13 am

What the hell the k stand for?

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Unread post by Mraka » June 26th, 2005, 9:39 am

Klochard
Karađič
Kombinat
Katastrofic
Klimbim :lol:

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 26th, 2005, 10:50 am

DiaBo wrote:What the hell the k stand for?


That i cannot tell you and you will never guess. So if you want to start guessing, i say don't. Anyways "K" stands for my last name but i will not tell you my last name.

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 26th, 2005, 10:50 am

Mraka wrote:Klochard
Karađič
Kombinat
Katastrofic
Klimbim :lol:


None of these.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » June 26th, 2005, 1:03 pm

kcf is not a member of any crime family. hes some kid that shits at home and brags about how he made what 12,000,000 with members all over the globe and nobody has yet to notice them? give me a fucking break.

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Unread post by NW10 » June 26th, 2005, 2:28 pm

KFC if you serve up anymore BS were gonna have to create a new forum to cope with it all

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 27th, 2005, 8:35 pm

NW10 wrote:KFC if you serve up anymore BS were gonna have to create a new forum to cope with it all


Ok, fine, everybody stop posting your shit at this topic and stop asking me dumb questions and i will stop. Actually, i'll stop listening to your BS. After you start bothering me and wondering why i am not answering to you cause you say dumb shit about dumb facts. Well you kept asking me dumb questions so i gave you dumb answers by being sarcastic. I know you are going to start beef in the "Cry Baby Section" if i don't answer your dumb questions so thats why i am pissed all of the time. Then you will turn everyone against me for no reason and they won't answer my questions about a real gang or crew and there will be no reason for me to come at this forum. This is truly the best forum for crime groups. Thats why i come here. So please don't do this to me.

User avatar
sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 152
Joined: August 28th, 2004, 12:12 am
Contact:

Unread post by sxr3no » June 27th, 2005, 11:18 pm

awwwww do you want a tissue?

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Unread post by NW10 » June 28th, 2005, 3:06 am

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:you kept asking me dumb questions so i gave you dumb answers by being sarcastic.


so does this mean your admitting that you lied about KFC?

User avatar
BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 170
Joined: November 29th, 2004, 8:16 am
Location: Toronto

-

Unread post by BendyThumbs » June 28th, 2005, 8:41 am

Thanks for the apology..now please jog on

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 28th, 2005, 5:07 pm

sxr3no wrote:awwwww do you want a tissue?


Are you a little girl saying "awwww" to a man?

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Re: -

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 28th, 2005, 5:08 pm

BendyThumbs wrote:Thanks for the apology..now please jog on


It wasn't an apology but you are welcome.

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 28th, 2005, 5:17 pm

NW10 wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:you kept asking me dumb questions so i gave you dumb answers by being sarcastic.


so does this mean your admitting that you lied about KFC?


Stop asking me dumb questions. Why do you care anyways. If you really care for this community then why are you bothering community members for no reason or just because of a joke. All of these people are saying shit to each other and you don't start a topic for all of their fuccing BS and you have to especially go after me. What the hell is wrong with you? Stop following me around. Next thing I am going to see you probably starting a main forum topic on the main page of this forum saying; "KFC's BS". I didn't come to this forum to get thrown out for no reason or because of you. I came here so i can get some info on gangs and provide people with info.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » June 28th, 2005, 6:09 pm

if your going to come out and say you and your mafia stole 12,000,000 in 4 years with members all over the world your going to bring attention to yourself. people want to know about that the same way that you want to know about the gangs you signed up here for.

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 28th, 2005, 6:21 pm

se11 wrote:if your going to come out and say you and your mafia stole 12,000,000 in 4 years with members all over the world your going to bring attention to yourself. people want to know about that the same way that you want to know about the gangs you signed up here for.


Ok, sorry then.

Locked

Return to “Europe (Western)”