K******* Crime Family in London - Secret Society?

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

K******* Crime Family in London - Secret Society?

Unread post by NW10 » June 14th, 2005, 3:11 am

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Note: I m putting the " * " so nobody would trace my last name and slaughter my whole family. I will be asuming it will be people from different families who will do that so i cant tell you what i m going to do if i get myself slaughtered. Sorry for the incovineince.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:K****** Crime Family - KCF

Branches in Canada, United States, Macedonia, Ireland, England, New Zealand, Pakistan, Yugoslavia and others. You can't find it on the internet.
Around 20-30 or so close members and around 50 or so close associates.
But it has over 100 members from family roots of alive family members.
Over 10,000 gang or crew member assiociates.

Id like to know where in England is your K****** Crime Family because i never heard of them in England.

BosnianGangsta

Unread post by BosnianGangsta » June 14th, 2005, 2:17 pm

Yugoslavia hell yeah

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 15th, 2005, 2:04 pm

NW10, i told you. you never heard of them becuase the police doesn't know about them and the news never shows it on T.V. --- cause they don't know about them. Its not a crime family like the gambinos or the chicago outfit or whatever, nobody in this family has criminal records becuse the police never finds out what we do. And stop trying to find out about us on the internet, you don't know what K****** stands for anyways, so stop trying. And about that question, we are in London. And i think you put an extra "*". Its with 6 "*", not with 7.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 15th, 2005, 11:19 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote: Its not a crime family like the gambinos or the chicago outfit or whatever,.... And stop trying to find out about us on the internet, ... And about that question, we are in London.

I know it aint no fuckin gambino family, i aint an idiot. And i aint trying to find out on the fuccin internet. Theres only so much you can find out about gangs on the internet. If your families in London then ill find out on the street. Aint any criminals or criminal families in my part of London with their surname bginning with K.

You realise how big London is and how many established crime families there are here? I was sure i knew them all even the smaller pettier criminal families but aint any begining with K

what London Borough are you located in?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 16th, 2005, 6:11 am

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:the police doesn't know about them and the news never shows it on T.V. --- cause they don't know about them. Its not a crime family like the gambinos or the chicago outfit or whatever, nobody in this family has criminal records becuse the police never finds out what we do.

With 100 hardcore and 10,000 associates worldwide none of you have ever been found out or even heard of?

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:And about that question, we are in London.

lmao, along with USA, Canada, Europe and Asia. Thats some stretch and membership for somehing unheard of. Keep writing K****** Crime Family and someone will recognise it if you that worldwide.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:And i think you put an extraint a "*". Its with 6 "*", not with 7.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:K******* Crime Family

I quoted the seven ******* from you so it werent my mistake.

You a liar you aint from a crime family with 10,000 members that is located worldwide

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 16th, 2005, 9:53 am

My crime family is kept a secret on the streets. this is a forum. nobody knows who i am. so i can say it, freely. It doesn't have 10,000 members. It has over that much assiociates. All of the gangs that i noe up here, everybody in there is an associate, even if they are up to new zeland or china or argentina or whatever. Most of the associate trace back to the united states.

koji

Unread post by koji » June 16th, 2005, 10:23 am

thats awesome kcf... being part of a crime of family that sh-t must be cool. What kind of rackets are you guys into?

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 16th, 2005, 1:48 pm

koji wrote:thats awesome kcf... being part of a crime of family that sh-t must be cool. What kind of rackets are you guys into?

Yea, its pretty cool, i just found out the police is on our side so thats why i thought they didn't know about us. Mainly is because my stepbrother's stepfather was a criminal in my country, he had like a 1000 page criminal record, the mayor was his friend and all of those connections returned to
here, its actually pretty complicated. This means i can do whatever i want on the street, well, not everything illigal cause we can't go too far, thats what the police here said. its becuase the government will start to know and so will everyone else about us.

Rackets? If you mean "criminal activities" then they are;

Extortion, drug dealing, Home & hotel room invasion, Gambling fraud, Narcotics, Weapons, Assaults, intimidation, theft, murder, beatings, stabbing, shootings, drive-by shootings, car jacking, Loan Sharking, Labour Racketeering, Counterfeiting, Fraud, Money Laundering, Smuggling in Arms and Nuclear Materials, Cigarette Smuggling ,Migrant Smuggling/Trafficking in People, Organized Crime at Marine Ports ,Wildlife Smuggling & Trafficking,Smuggling Enforcement, Drug Trafficking, Corruption, Auto Theft.....

and many other................................................

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » June 17th, 2005, 3:58 am

you mean a crime per year.

Boris
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Boris » June 17th, 2005, 7:39 am

Air

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 17th, 2005, 1:21 pm

Mraka wrote:you mean a crime per year.

No i mean we do these things everyday. actually our associates do them but we control and manage the family. We order them to do these things.
for example, we hijack a car off the street and then we either sell the car if it is junk for $1000 uncostumized or $5000-$10,000 costumized with new rims and colors and we actually make it like new. The costumers may choose which costumization options to pick. we usually steal the rims and the metal parts from the junkyard and then make them like new. We get the colors and shit from connections we've got from home depot or whatever. or we can steal them from rivals. the costumization shops are usually owned by gangs, which our associates(over 10,000) are mostly from gangs.

History of the K****** Crime Family:

The begginning:
We went to a badass colligaite institute and we made freinds with gangsters from gangs and now have a close relationaship with them. We thought of an idea. My brother and dad and cousin beat the shit out of a cop, we stole his gun, robbed a store, 10 bullets in the magazine, 9 left, we got a total of $124,884 in a day from robbing convinience stores, bought more guns, robbed banks, got more stuff, robbed some more, hijacked 100 cars in one week, then sold them for a $1000 each, got richer and richer as we thought of new ways to do crime besides robbing and hijacking shit. Now we have a total of $12,057,832,987 made all of this time for 1 year for us and our gangs. Now you are thinking why 9 bullets..... well, thats because one of those convinience store punks pulled out a baseball bat and hit my cousin, my brother shot him in the ribs.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 17th, 2005, 1:22 pm

Boris wrote:Air

Air? What?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 17th, 2005, 3:58 pm

hahahahahahaha omg.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 18th, 2005, 11:57 am

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Extortion, drug dealing, Home & hotel room invasion, Gambling fraud, Narcotics, Weapons, Assaults, intimidation, theft, murder, beatings, stabbing, shootings, drive-by shootings, car jacking, Loan Sharking, Labour Racketeering, Counterfeiting, Fraud, Money Laundering, Smuggling in Arms and Nuclear Materials, Cigarette Smuggling ,Migrant Smuggling/Trafficking in People, Organized Crime at Marine Ports ,Wildlife Smuggling & Trafficking,Smuggling Enforcement, Drug Trafficking, Corruption, Auto Theft.....

No i mean we do these things everyday. actually our associates do them but we control and manage the family. We order them to do these things.
..... our associates(over 10,000) are mostly from gangs.

The begginning:
We thought of an idea. My brother and dad and cousin beat the shit out of a cop, we stole his gun, robbed a store, .... we got a total of $124,884 in a day from robbing convinience stores, bought more guns, robbed banks, got more stuff, robbed some more, hijacked 100 cars in one week, then sold them for a $1000 each, got richer and richer as we thought of new ways to do crime besides robbing and hijacking shit. Now we have a total of $12,057,832,987 made all of this time for 1 year for us and our gangs.

hahahahaha lmfao

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 18th, 2005, 2:42 pm

Somebody please lock this too, its an ebarrasment for my family, easpecially if fools like this post this topic. No offence.

koji

Unread post by koji » June 19th, 2005, 3:28 pm

TheWatcher wrote:hahahahahahaha omg.

you wouldn't be laughing if they shot you in the ribs punk

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 19th, 2005, 6:41 pm

koji wrote:
TheWatcher wrote:hahahahahahaha omg.

you wouldn't be laughing if they shot you in the ribs punk

Yo, Koji, thanks for standing up for me.

And you "The Watcher", i got shot before and i wasn't laughing. Its very painful.
Don't belive me "The Watcher" but one day if you are hanging around gangs you will get shot. Most of the time you will get jumped or rushed(same thing) and it will be very painful. They might even attack with knives or baseball bats. But i assure you if you laugh at the wrong person i guarntee you will get shot down. Up here in this neighbourhood, some "gang members" were joking around and i saw them beat the fuck out of this black or brown guy, i don't quite remember, 2 of them were jumping on him and one of the was kicking him in the ribs and one was punching him hard in the face while he was on the ground. And another thing they did was one of the guys jumped on one of the other guys but this guy ducked and he landed on his back on the cement and i was like
"Owww, thats gotta hurt!". The guy got up after like 5 seconds.

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

-

Unread post by BendyThumbs » June 19th, 2005, 7:19 pm

Someone lock this BS. An international crime family that is into all those rackets with 10,000 members and know one knows of them.....damn kids...if your parents ground you then the K****** Crime Family will probably have to take a "break" and you guys will lay low at your secret compound. Lay off the sugar kid, i think you're hyper and taking this too far.

Paper Chaser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Paper Chaser » June 20th, 2005, 10:26 am

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:

We thought of an idea. My brother and dad and cousin beat the shit out of a cop, we stole his gun, robbed a store, 10 bullets in the magazine, 9 left, we got a total of $124,884 in a day from robbing convinience stores, bought more guns, robbed banks, got more stuff, robbed some more, hijacked 100 cars in one week, then sold them for a $1000 each, got richer and richer as we thought of new ways to do crime besides robbing and hijacking shit. Now we have a total of $12,057,832,987 made all of this time for 1 year for us and our gangs. Now you are thinking why 9 bullets..... well, thats because one of those convinience store punks pulled out a baseball bat and hit my cousin, my brother shot him in the ribs.
PATHETIC

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: -

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 20th, 2005, 2:11 pm

BendyThumbs wrote:Someone lock this BS. An international crime family that is into all those rackets with 10,000 members and know one knows of them.....damn kids...if your parents ground you then the K****** Crime Family will probably have to take a "break" and you guys will lay low at your secret compound. Lay off the sugar kid, i think you're hyper and taking this too far.

Not 10,000 members, 10,000 associates, i told you guys this like 3 times now. This "10,000 member" thing is going to far. Associates is what you should say, this is becoming like the thing about the "KFC" thing. i told you over 5 times to say KCF and you still said it. Thank you for pointing out that people need to lock this BS topic. People are asking me dumb questions and expect me to answer them, which i do and then they start beef with me cause they didn't get what they wanted.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 20th, 2005, 2:34 pm

Paper Chaser wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:

We thought of an idea. My brother and dad and cousin beat the shit out of a cop, we stole his gun, robbed a store, 10 bullets in the magazine, 9 left, we got a total of $124,884 in a day from robbing convinience stores, bought more guns, robbed banks, got more stuff, robbed some more, hijacked 100 cars in one week, then sold them for a $1000 each, got richer and richer as we thought of new ways to do crime besides robbing and hijacking shit. Now we have a total of $12,057,832,987 made all of this time for 1 year for us and our gangs. Now you are thinking why 9 bullets..... well, thats because one of those convinience store punks pulled out a baseball bat and hit my cousin, my brother shot him in the ribs.
PATHETIC

Hey, this was the beggining of the crime family, we didn't even have guns or we never made that much money in one day by our selves, only 3 people. the $12 billion thing was only by one family in one year. We got around 37.64% of those 12 billion dollars, we got like $4,538,568,336 only for us that first year. We are still making money. We have been making over 12 billion for 15 years for us and our associates. For 40% of $12,500,000,000 for 15 years now. Thats over $5,000,000,000 per year. Thats a total of over $75,000,000,000 in 15 years. I was 15 then and my cousin was 20, my brother was 14, and my dad was 35. I am 30 now, my bro is 29, and my cousin is 35. Thats a good pay for an unknown crime family that has only 30 family members all related to me. It isn't that pathetic to start with after 15 years of tens of billions of dollars. Let me see you make that much money in 15 years. you never will. For all of us and our associates its $187500000000. Almost 2 trillion dollars we've made. Oh, wait a minute, you don't deserve to hear this information. Oh well.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 20th, 2005, 3:43 pm

hahahahaha.. i love irony.

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

-

Unread post by BendyThumbs » June 20th, 2005, 8:45 pm

Two trillion! Holy shit...i am sorry i ever doubted you man...it all makes sense now. :roll: :roll: :roll:

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 20th, 2005, 11:30 pm

how old is you kfc?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » June 21st, 2005, 9:07 am

is it just me or does kfc sound like a mark?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 21st, 2005, 9:23 am

he got to be the biggest liar and fake on streetgangs

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 21st, 2005, 2:36 pm

BS. Fuck this. Say whatever you like. No point in this topics anyways if you don't belive the guy that gives out all of the info.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 21st, 2005, 2:37 pm

BendyThumbs wrote:Two trillion! Holy shit...i am sorry i ever doubted you man...it all makes sense now. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Its ok.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 21st, 2005, 2:38 pm

NW10 wrote:how old is you kfc?

I already told you.

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BendyThumbs » June 21st, 2005, 3:43 pm

Damnit kfc i don't actually believe you, i was being sarcastic. Screw off you you international criminal, your presence aslone scares me

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 21st, 2005, 11:37 pm

BendyThumbs wrote:Two trillion! Holy shit...i am sorry i ever doubted you man...it all makes sense now. :roll: :roll: :roll:

KFC dont understand sarcasm so its wasted on him.

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » June 23rd, 2005, 12:39 am

HA HA HA HA what a fuccin loser this "30" year old crack head needs to get a fuccin girl and stop watching so much fuccin movies.
Ur a funny fucc anyways.

Return to “Europe (Western)”