Dangerous Minds

Discuss TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage. Video games are also discussed in this section.
JR
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Dangerous Minds

Unread post by JR » March 30th, 2005, 11:46 am

Its been made known by the famous song Gangstas Paradise by Coolio i think that film is iight
Last edited by JR on June 25th, 2005, 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Dangerous Minds

Unread post by TheReal » March 30th, 2005, 1:33 pm

JR wrote:Its been made known by the famous song Gangstas Paradise by Coolio ft LV i think the film is tight because it dosent just concentrate on black gangstas theres white asians and esays if you seen it tell me what you think

*It's interesting, because the movie is indeed based on a true story about a white woman who taught at an inner city high school, but the thing about it is, THE HIGH SCHOOL WAS PREDOMINANTLY BLACK. All that rainbow coalition jive was just for the movies. Furthermore, in the movie, she uses Bob Dylan's music in order to teach her class, whereas the real life character used the music of Public Enemy.

I thought the movie was shitty...

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BendyThumbs » March 30th, 2005, 1:49 pm

And i heard the real one was an killer ex-marine lesbo from hell. Not a hot Michelle Phiffer

PS1979
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PS1979 » March 30th, 2005, 4:13 pm

the cholos in that movie looked like something outta westside story...straight corny, especially that travolta lookin' dude.

Return to “Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games”