White Kats in Blood/Crip Gangs

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 140
Joined: February 4th, 2005, 1:08 am
Location: melbourne , australia

Unread postby hamo_uce » September 26th, 2005, 10:51 pm

how wud i noe ?????....... got fam in WS LBC who roll with ,
S.O.S fo years an i livd in LBC fo 9months back in 1986......
also hav fam in SIGNALL HILL ( safe part of LBC ) , PVCPT an GARDENA soCAL..................................... i visit my fam in CALI , HAWAII on a regular basis wen i hav the MONEY LOL !................................. PAYCE OUT !

HAMO UCE 3073
NORTH REZZA FOB S.O.S 4 LYFE
NORTHSIDE PRIDE

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread postby Str8UpMenace » September 27th, 2005, 1:26 pm

se11 wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote::lol: u fools are a #%@& joke do u white people want us to throw u a bone or sumthing and say that yeah u white people are gangsta and we got white boys in black gangs how would u know wat'z south central really like if a white man is even seen walkin the streets of the south central he's prolly gonna end up jumped or smoked u don't how much black people got hate for white people there so get over it u faggots and admit it that there no white boys in black gangs

and get a life foolz


you probably dont even live in south central, your probably not some guy from the streets, your probably not even a banger. yoou probably live in some smaller ass city and come on here thinking your hot shit because your black. if you are a banger, you probably dropped out of school and did nothing but sit in your house and play with yourself for your whole life. because we have real bangers here that aren't as stupid, ignorant, disrespectful or cocky as you. stop going around thinking your hot shit.




why dun u bring ur azz down to south central for urself and c wat itz really like and c wat happens to u fu-kin pussy ass white boy
u talk alot of shit for white boy from the suburbs that jacks off all day to porn on his computer and comes to dis site talkin about real bangers cause wat the fu-k do u know? do u think ur hardcore or sumthin now that u come to dis site thinkin u know everyhing but u dun know shit so take ur bullshyt somewhere else to a site for white boys where they think they're hard!

ak-48
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: August 8th, 2005, 2:56 am

Unread postby ak-48 » September 27th, 2005, 1:58 pm

if a white man is even seen walkin the streets of the south central he's prolly gonna end up jumped or smoked

That's odd. I'm white(whatever that means to you, white,hispanic, white hispanic) and never ever had any problems anywhere because of my color.
And no, I don't live in the suburbs.

your probably not some guy from the streets, your probably not even a banger. yoou probably live in some smaller ass city and come on here thinking your hot shit because your black.

Ouch :lol: That's gotta hurt because it's mostly true.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread postby se11 » September 27th, 2005, 3:46 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:
se11 wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote::lol: u fools are a #%@& joke do u white people want us to throw u a bone or sumthing and say that yeah u white people are gangsta and we got white boys in black gangs how would u know wat'z south central really like if a white man is even seen walkin the streets of the south central he's prolly gonna end up jumped or smoked u don't how much black people got hate for white people there so get over it u faggots and admit it that there no white boys in black gangs

and get a life foolz


you probably dont even live in south central, your probably not some guy from the streets, your probably not even a banger. yoou probably live in some smaller ass city and come on here thinking your hot shit because your black. if you are a banger, you probably dropped out of school and did nothing but sit in your house and play with yourself for your whole life. because we have real bangers here that aren't as stupid, ignorant, disrespectful or cocky as you. stop going around thinking your hot shit.




why dun u bring ur azz down to south central for urself and c wat itz really like and c wat happens to u fu-kin pussy ass white boy
u talk alot of shit for white boy from the suburbs that jacks off all day to porn on his computer and comes to dis site talkin about real bangers cause wat the fu-k do u know? do u think ur hardcore or sumthin now that u come to dis site thinkin u know everyhing but u dun know shit so take ur bullshyt somewhere else to a site for white boys where they think they're hard!


im not from no suburbs. i grew up in NYC my whole life. im not claiming to be hard or a thug or a gangster. im not a poser fake like you are. what do you know about real bangers? i bet you i know more real bangers than you do you fucking poser. as i told you before, come to NY and i will show you a bunch of italians, puerto rican, irish, and russian guys that won't take kindly to an arrogant ignorant black guy like you, that i guarantee will fuck you up.

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » September 27th, 2005, 5:40 pm

A Ghost wrote:[img]http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/2003/pr03107.jpg[/img][img]http://www.bravo.co.uk/worldsdeadliestgangs/images/gallery_images_bg/ep01_inmate.jpg[/img]

^^^^This guy looks a LOT different than these clowns below.

I think dressing and acting like the guys below shows how "real" a person is.

The guy above was extremely violent and dangerous.

These types of kids below probably think they are hard because they hang out in packs at Starbucks and play rap really loud.

[img]http://www.wiggaz.com/september/BMride1.jpg[/img][img]http://www.wiggaz.com/photo/party.jpg[/img]

As a matter of fact the guy in the top pic doesn't even look white. Maybe a little hispanic.


He is IRISH. His name is Timothey McGhee That's about as Irish as you can get without being a leperchaun chasing rainbows, gold, and kissing blarney stones with four leaf clovers.

But agreed. Most bangers don't wear the flashy shit that they do on BET/MTV. Most just wear white tees and jeans, black tees with black khakis, etc. All black and white.

Most people that wear flashy stuff are fake. That goes for black people and Mexicans, too. I am living in a suburbish area now and they cats are trying so hard to be black it's amazing they don't bleed oil. Including black people themselves. I pass by some high school kids, and they were all trying to bang on me, and they were all "blinged out" and shit. So I asked them what they claimed and they were like "Crips." That's it. Just Crips. So I asked them what set, and they were like "um....". Lol retards.

What's worst is the kids who "fit the profile" but are just punks. They are like black wiggas, like they are just TRYING to make fun of/stereotype their OWN RACE. This one kid was from black and from Compton, and he decided to be the cool new guy by acting gangsta and stuff, so I called him out on it, lol he was talking about how in his gang, and since most of his friends here are Mexican, he was talking about how in his gang blacks and Mexicans are just sooooo united... HAHHAHA to dumb to even try correcting.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread postby A Ghost » September 27th, 2005, 5:50 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
He is IRISH. His name is Timothey McGhee That's about as Irish as you can get without being a leperchaun chasing rainbows, gold, and kissing blarney stones with four leaf clovers.

But agreed. Most bangers don't wear the flashy shit that they do on BET/MTV. Most just wear white tees and jeans, black tees with black khakis, etc. All black and white.

Most people that wear flashy stuff are fake. That goes for black people and Mexicans, too. I am living in a suburbish area now and they cats are trying so hard to be black it's amazing they don't bleed oil. Including black people themselves. I pass by some high school kids, and they were all trying to bang on me, and they were all "blinged out" and shit. So I asked them what they claimed and they were like "Crips." That's it. Just Crips. So I asked them what set, and they were like "um....". Lol retards.

What's worst is the kids who "fit the profile" but are just punks. They are like black wiggas, like they are just TRYING to make fun of/stereotype their OWN RACE. This one kid was from black and from Compton, and he decided to be the cool new guy by acting gangsta and stuff, so I called him out on it, lol he was talking about how in his gang, and since most of his friends here are Mexican, he was talking about how in his gang blacks and Mexicans are just sooooo united... HAHHAHA to dumb to even try correcting.


very well put. [/quote]

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » September 27th, 2005, 5:54 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:why dun u bring ur azz down to south central for urself and c wat itz really like and c wat happens to u fu-kin pussy ass white boy
u talk alot of shit for white boy from the suburbs that jacks off all day to porn on his computer and comes to dis site talkin about real bangers cause wat the fu-k do u know? do u think ur hardcore or sumthin now that u come to dis site thinkin u know everyhing but u dun know shit so take ur bullshyt somewhere else to a site for white boys where they think they're hard!


FOR THE LAST FU_KING TIME I AM NOT WHITE.

And I got to South Central about once a week, on the weekends. I want to see you myself since you are so hard. I'm starting to have doubts you are even black. And even if you are "dark skinned", I wouldn't DARE INSULT BLACK PEOPLE BY CALLING IDIOTS LIKE YOU BLACK. No, idiots like you are in your own category, jailbate.

First of all, what set do you claim? You still never answered that. Claim your set now or you are just a mark.

And how old are you, 9, 10? Shoot, I'm starting to think this guy isn't even black. Shoot... I just realized that. I bet you this kid is one of those kids who go through identity crisis and stuff. In fact, even if he was black, I think that that's this kids problem.

For a fact I know that even if he lives in SC, he must NEVER get out, because he says stuff like white people get jumped just for walking around. JUST LOOK AT CRENSHAW! From the 20's to the 50's at least, white people are everywhere. Ever been to Baldwin? Whites everywhere.

And ya, some idiots might yell stuff at whites in places like Watts, but most of the time nothing, I mean NOTHING happens. At most, the reason they get jumped is if they disrespect a dealer, or just don't buy nothing when someone's slanging out there, and shoot, that gos for everyone, not just whites.

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread postby Str8UpMenace » September 27th, 2005, 6:21 pm

se11 wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote:
se11 wrote:[quote="Str8UpMenace"]:lol: u fools are a #%@& joke do u white people want us to throw u a bone or sumthing and say that yeah u white people are gangsta and we got white boys in black gangs how would u know wat'z south central really like if a white man is even seen walkin the streets of the south central he's prolly gonna end up jumped or smoked u don't how much black people got hate for white people there so get over it u faggots and admit it that there no white boys in black gangs

and get a life foolz


you probably dont even live in south central, your probably not some guy from the streets, your probably not even a banger. yoou probably live in some smaller ass city and come on here thinking your hot shit because your black. if you are a banger, you probably dropped out of school and did nothing but sit in your house and play with yourself for your whole life. because we have real bangers here that aren't as stupid, ignorant, disrespectful or cocky as you. stop going around thinking your hot shit.




why dun u bring ur azz down to south central for urself and c wat itz really like and c wat happens to u fu-kin pussy ass white boy
u talk alot of shit for white boy from the suburbs that jacks off all day to porn on his computer and comes to dis site talkin about real bangers cause wat the fu-k do u know? do u think ur hardcore or sumthin now that u come to dis site thinkin u know everyhing but u dun know shit so take ur bullshyt somewhere else to a site for white boys where they think they're hard!


im not from no suburbs. i grew up in NYC my whole life. im not claiming to be hard or a thug or a gangster. im not a poser fake like you are. what do you know about real bangers? i bet you i know more real bangers than you do you #%@&#%@ poser. as i told you before, come to NY and i will show you a bunch of italians, puerto rican, irish, and russian guys that won't take kindly to an arrogant ignorant black guy like you, that i guarantee will fu-- you up.[/quote]

ooh i'm scared shitless now wat am i gonna do now? :lol: ur stupid azz jus makes me laugh str8 up

man ur one of the stupidest muthaphucka i've ever met wat's dis shyt about being a poser?how would u know dis anywayz and who told i was a banger in the first place i already come from a family of bangerz so i dun need to do dis shyt and not everyone livin in south central are bangerz there are only few real bangerz in every hood throughout the south central and the rest are jus wannabes who claim but dun bang and i only claim the N.O.I.

also yea i've been to NY and even lived there for a couple months and dem muthaphuckaz there aint that hard they pretty soft compared to L.A., Puerto ricans? who said i waz against puerto ricans and also i dun really give a fu-k about white gangs motherphuck em all and fu-k u too white boy for fu-ckin callin me a ignorant black guy u pussy ass bytch if i ever saw u face 2 face i would murda ur white azz!

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread postby Str8UpMenace » September 27th, 2005, 6:37 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote:why dun u bring ur azz down to south central for urself and c wat itz really like and c wat happens to u fu-kin pussy ass white boy
u talk alot of shit for white boy from the suburbs that jacks off all day to porn on his computer and comes to dis site talkin about real bangers cause wat the fu-k do u know? do u think ur hardcore or sumthin now that u come to dis site thinkin u know everyhing but u dun know shit so take ur bullshyt somewhere else to a site for white boys where they think they're hard!


FOR THE LAST FU_KING TIME I AM NOT WHITE.

And I got to South Central about once a week, on the weekends. I want to see you myself since you are so hard. I'm starting to have doubts you are even black. And even if you are "dark skinned", I wouldn't DARE INSULT BLACK PEOPLE BY CALLING IDIOTS LIKE YOU BLACK. No, idiots like you are in your own category, jailbate.

First of all, what set do you claim? You still never answered that. Claim your set now or you are just a mark.

And how old are you, 9, 10? Shoot, I'm starting to think this guy isn't even black. Shoot... I just realized that. I bet you this kid is one of those kids who go through identity crisis and stuff. In fact, even if he was black, I think that that's this kids problem.

For a fact I know that even if he lives in SC, he must NEVER get out, because he says stuff like white people get jumped just for walking around. JUST LOOK AT CRENSHAW! From the 20's to the 50's at least, white people are everywhere. Ever been to Baldwin? Whites everywhere.

And ya, some idiots might yell stuff at whites in places like Watts, but most of the time nothing, I mean NOTHING happens. At most, the reason they get jumped is if they disrespect a dealer, or just don't buy nothing when someone's slanging out there, and shoot, that gos for everyone, not just whites.


who said i waz talkin about u? if u wanna keep thinkin that then datz ur own problem. and white people that u talkin about are mostly crackheads roaming around those areas to buy sum dope
also who the fu-k are u to say if i'm even black or not datz the biggest diss i ever got in my life how do i know ur ass is even black or if u really black why u such a bitch azz white boy lovin nigga for ur a fu-kin disgrace

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread postby se11 » September 27th, 2005, 8:06 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:
se11 wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote:[quote="se11"][quote="Str8UpMenace"]:lol: u fools are a #%@& joke do u white people want us to throw u a bone or sumthing and say that yeah u white people are gangsta and we got white boys in black gangs how would u know wat'z south central really like if a white man is even seen walkin the streets of the south central he's prolly gonna end up jumped or smoked u don't how much black people got hate for white people there so get over it u faggots and admit it that there no white boys in black gangs

and get a life foolz


you probably dont even live in south central, your probably not some guy from the streets, your probably not even a banger. yoou probably live in some smaller ass city and come on here thinking your hot shit because your black. if you are a banger, you probably dropped out of school and did nothing but sit in your house and play with yourself for your whole life. because we have real bangers here that aren't as stupid, ignorant, disrespectful or cocky as you. stop going around thinking your hot shit.




why dun u bring ur azz down to south central for urself and c wat itz really like and c wat happens to u fu-kin pussy ass white boy
u talk alot of shit for white boy from the suburbs that jacks off all day to porn on his computer and comes to dis site talkin about real bangers cause wat the fu-k do u know? do u think ur hardcore or sumthin now that u come to dis site thinkin u know everyhing but u dun know shit so take ur bullshyt somewhere else to a site for white boys where they think they're hard!


im not from no suburbs. i grew up in NYC my whole life. im not claiming to be hard or a thug or a gangster. im not a poser fake like you are. what do you know about real bangers? i bet you i know more real bangers than you do you #%@&#%@ poser. as i told you before, come to NY and i will show you a bunch of italians, puerto rican, irish, and russian guys that won't take kindly to an arrogant ignorant black guy like you, that i guarantee will fu-- you up.[/quote]

ooh i'm scared shitless now wat am i gonna do now? :lol: ur stupid azz jus makes me laugh str8 up

man ur one of the stupidest muthaphucka i've ever met wat's dis shyt about being a poser?how would u know dis anywayz and who told i was a banger in the first place i already come from a family of bangerz so i dun need to do dis shyt and not everyone livin in south central are bangerz there are only few real bangerz in every hood throughout the south central and the rest are jus wannabes who claim but dun bang and i only claim the N.O.I.

also yea i've been to NY and even lived there for a couple months and dem muthaphuckaz there aint that hard they pretty soft compared to L.A., Puerto ricans? who said i waz against puerto ricans and also i dun really give a fu-k about white gangs motherphuck em all and fu-k u too white boy for fu-ckin callin me a ignorant black guy u pussy ass bytch if i ever saw u face 2 face i would murda ur white azz![/quote]

you want to see some hard white people. go to benshonhurst or brighton beach and start talkin shit about white people there. they'll shit on you you fuckin black piece of shit.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread postby se11 » September 27th, 2005, 8:11 pm

im not even wasting my time on an asshole like you anymore. you can't spell, your a fucking racist fake piece of shit, you think your hot shit just because your black, but you'd never start shit with any real white people, your are a LITTLE PUSSY BITCH THAT IS FAKE TALKING OVER THE INTERNET. SHIT THE FUCK UP, LEARN TO SPELL, AND GET A LIFE YOU RACIST FUCKING FAKE ASS POSER.

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » September 28th, 2005, 5:54 am

se11 wrote:im not even wasting my time on an ahole like you anymore. you can't spell, your a #%@&#%@ racist fake piece of shit, you think your hot shit just because your black, but you'd never start shit with any real white people, your are a LITTLE PUSSY BITCH THAT IS FAKE TALKING OVER THE INTERNET. SHIT THE fu-- UP, LEARN TO SPELL, AND GET A LIFE YOU RACIST #%@&#%@ FAKE ASS POSER.


Word.

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread postby Str8UpMenace » September 28th, 2005, 1:22 pm

se11 wrote:im not even wasting my time on an ahole like you anymore. you can't spell, your a #%@&#%@ racist fake piece of shit, you think your hot shit just because your black, but you'd never start shit with any real white people, your are a LITTLE PUSSY BITCH THAT IS FAKE TALKING OVER THE INTERNET. SHIT THE fu-- UP, LEARN TO SPELL, AND GET A LIFE YOU RACIST #%@&#%@ FAKE ASS POSER.



yes mr whiteman i sure will :lol: :lol: haha

man why dun u shut the fu-k up and go back to your jackin off and stop tellin other people to get a life cause u the real one with no life who spends all his time on the internet searchin about gangs u never ever seen in ur life or have nothing to do with them so why dun u go search about white people and go chill the fu-k out at their site and don't come here also who the fu-k are u to call me a fake ass poser have u ever looked in the mirror before cause u gonna see a faggot ass white boy who is lost thinkin that he knows real bangerz for sum reason

and don't bother respondin to dis post either cause that will prove u really got no life and need to stop wastin ur time on dis site and get a real life

User avatar
Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 188
Joined: September 25th, 2005, 8:52 am
Location: [are you lisening or are you dumb, UK

Unread postby Jakk » September 28th, 2005, 1:52 pm

[img]http://www.bravo.co.uk/worldsdeadliestgangs/images/gallery_images_bg/ep01_inmate.jpg[/img]

This guy was on tele talking about how it is in prison and what it was like being a Rollin 20s Crip and he said "I wished he'd never joined but that he won't get out coz he might get shanked or sumit"

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread postby se11 » September 28th, 2005, 2:13 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:
se11 wrote:im not even wasting my time on an ahole like you anymore. you can't spell, your a #%@&#%@ racist fake piece of shit, you think your hot shit just because your black, but you'd never start shit with any real white people, your are a LITTLE PUSSY BITCH THAT IS FAKE TALKING OVER THE INTERNET. SHIT THE fu-- UP, LEARN TO SPELL, AND GET A LIFE YOU RACIST #%@&#%@ FAKE ASS POSER.



yes mr whiteman i sure will :lol: :lol: haha

man why dun u shut the fu-k up and go back to your jackin off and stop tellin other people to get a life cause u the real one with no life who spends all his time on the internet searchin about gangs u never ever seen in ur life or have nothing to do with them so why dun u go search about white people and go chill the fu-k out at their site and don't come here also who the fu-k are u to call me a fake ass poser have u ever looked in the mirror before cause u gonna see a faggot ass white boy who is lost thinkin that he knows real bangerz for sum reason

and don't bother respondin to dis post either cause that will prove u really got no life and need to stop wastin ur time on dis site and get a real life


suk my dik u fucking loser

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread postby Str8UpMenace » September 28th, 2005, 3:08 pm

se11 wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote:
se11 wrote:im not even wasting my time on an ahole like you anymore. you can't spell, your a #%@&#%@ racist fake piece of shit, you think your hot shit just because your black, but you'd never start shit with any real white people, your are a LITTLE PUSSY BITCH THAT IS FAKE TALKING OVER THE INTERNET. SHIT THE fu-- UP, LEARN TO SPELL, AND GET A LIFE YOU RACIST #%@&#%@ FAKE ASS POSER.



yes mr whiteman i sure will :lol: :lol: haha

man why dun u shut the fu-k up and go back to your jackin off and stop tellin other people to get a life cause u the real one with no life who spends all his time on the internet searchin about gangs u never ever seen in ur life or have nothing to do with them so why dun u go search about white people and go chill the fu-k out at their site and don't come here also who the fu-k are u to call me a fake ass poser have u ever looked in the mirror before cause u gonna see a faggot ass white boy who is lost thinkin that he knows real bangerz for sum reason

and don't bother respondin to dis post either cause that will prove u really got no life and need to stop wastin ur time on dis site and get a real life


suk my dik u #%@&#%@ loser


that aint possible cause u aint got one

Crash
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 53
Joined: December 12th, 2004, 1:46 pm

Unread postby Crash » September 28th, 2005, 6:37 pm

I spoke to a white girl in a chatroom once and she said she a crip from virginia beach and she said there actually more white people than blacks in the set.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 943
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Unread postby DC » September 29th, 2005, 1:08 am

Str8UpMenace,
You are a f*cking fool, you think black people are the real gangsters. Ive said this before and I'll say it again, race has nothing to do with being hard or being a real gangster. Black gangsters are more vocal and visable on the street, does that make them a bigger or badder gangsters, no it makes them the lowest form of a gangster.
Real gangsters dont need to been seen or heard, they call the shots from behind the scenes and make big money in the process, so go ahead and rule the streets and end up in prison taking cocks in the ass.

DC

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » September 29th, 2005, 3:53 am

[quote="Str8UpMenace]that aint possible cause u aint got one[/quote]

The maturity level here speaks for itself. This guy can't be older than 17. Don't worry, he's just going through a phase, just like most of us did, and he'll grow out of it soon.

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » September 29th, 2005, 3:53 am

Str8UpMenace wrote:that aint possible cause u aint got one


The maturity level here speaks for itself. This guy can't be older than 17. Don't worry, he's just going through a phase, just like most of us did, and he'll grow out of it soon.

UmanH-ay

Unread postby UmanH-ay » September 29th, 2005, 4:20 am

Real Gangstas are the ones you dont hear of.


Thats my 2cents

Peace

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread postby A Ghost » September 29th, 2005, 6:59 am

Crash wrote:I spoke to a white girl in a chatroom once and she said she a crip from virginia beach and she said there actually more white people than blacks in the set.


I've visited Virginia beach before and from what I saw it was hardly ghetto. There was a cruise strip that ran alongside the ocean and it was filled with typical businesses that you would see on any boulevard in a tourist area. Mostly EVERYONE walking around was white. There were some nice cars though. But I didn't see a single ghetto anywhere. However there could be one. I just didn't see it.

Obviously the girl you talked to must have been a fraud. Along with the entire set. Did she even claim a specific set? Just like End Violence Now said
End Violence NOW wrote:So I asked them what they claimed and they were like "Crips." That's it. Just Crips. So I asked them what set, and they were like "um....". Lol retards.


LOL! wannabe's

Crash
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 53
Joined: December 12th, 2004, 1:46 pm

Unread postby Crash » September 29th, 2005, 8:32 am

Oh yeah and I also spoke to another white girl who said she a crip from watts and she said she claim Watts Varrio Grape.How she a crip when thats a sureno gang.Then she said she dont never touch anything red but when I looked at her pics in her profile she had on a red striped shirt sitting on some red motorcycle.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread postby A Ghost » September 29th, 2005, 12:40 pm

Crash wrote:Oh yeah and I also spoke to another white girl who said she a crip from watts and she said she claim Watts Varrio Grape.How she a crip when thats a sureno gang.Then she said she dont never touch anything red but when I looked at her pics in her profile she had on a red striped shirt sitting on some red motorcycle.


[img]http://www.wiggaz.com/photo/dance.jpg[/img][img]http://www.wiggaz.com/women/ronnies4.jpg[/img]

LOL! :lol: Must be a new trend or something

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread postby A Ghost » September 29th, 2005, 1:47 pm

Speaking of white kids acting gangster. Today in my college cafeteria I saw a white kid dancing all thug-like. They have televisions set on the walls of the cafeteria and a rap video came on and he started dancing right in front of everybody. To make it worse he was dressed all thugged out. I thought he was about to start doing the crip walk! He started bending over and twisting his fingers into different signs. He didn't even care if anybody saw him.

It was like watching those comedy shows where the white guy in the business suit just starts break dancing or something! Only this was worse! I bet he didn't even know what signs he was flashing. It looked like he made them up!

LOL! What a clown!

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 314
Joined: July 1st, 2005, 3:40 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread postby leftcoast » September 29th, 2005, 3:16 pm

lolz

Crash
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 53
Joined: December 12th, 2004, 1:46 pm

Unread postby Crash » September 29th, 2005, 7:29 pm

A Ghost wrote:Speaking of white kids acting gangster. Today in my college cafeteria I saw a white kid dancing all thug-like. They have televisions set on the walls of the cafeteria and a rap video came on and he started dancing right in front of everybody. To make it worse he was dressed all thugged out. I thought he was about to start doing the crip walk! He started bending over and twisting his fingers into different signs. He didn't even care if anybody saw him.

It was like watching those comedy shows where the white guy in the business suit just starts break dancing or something! Only this was worse! I bet he didn't even know what signs he was flashing. It looked like he made them up!

LOL! What a clown!


Which rap video was it?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread postby A Ghost » September 29th, 2005, 9:06 pm

Crash wrote:Which rap video was it?


That new one with Akon and Young Jeezy.

There wasn't a lot of people in the cafeteria. Maybe only 4 or 5. But still.

I walked right by him and he was going crazy. He didn't even care.

He swung from side to side. Hunched over then swung back and forth. At the same time attempting to do some sort of version of the crip walk. And twisting his fingers into different hand signs.

While wearing a 59-50 fitted baseball hat. (The ones that are 7 times the size of the human head) Super baggy jeans. And a super baggy shirt.

Then he walked over to the food area and started to talk to 2 other white girls. They must have known each other because the girls said something about it to him and he said something weird like "that was my shit yo. I gotta dance."

I was shocked. I have never seen anybody white ever do that and actually be serious about it. It was so weird. Still is weird.

I don't know. I guess as long as he doesn't think he is some hard ass thug or banger I guess it's ok. Maybe he just likes to dance or something?



clown

UmanH-ay

Unread postby UmanH-ay » September 30th, 2005, 3:12 am

^^ That would of been pure gold to have seen that lol

Yeah i gotta agree with END, Ive seen numerous amounts of kids who claim crips but ask them "what set do you claim" its like "Crips" :lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » September 30th, 2005, 4:18 am

A Ghost wrote:
Crash wrote:Which rap video was it?


That new one with Akon and Young Jeezy.

There wasn't a lot of people in the cafeteria. Maybe only 4 or 5. But still.

I walked right by him and he was going crazy. He didn't even care.

He swung from side to side. Hunched over then swung back and forth. At the same time attempting to do some sort of version of the crip walk. And twisting his fingers into different hand signs.

While wearing a 59-50 fitted baseball hat. (The ones that are 7 times the size of the human head) Super baggy jeans. And a super baggy shirt.

Then he walked over to the food area and started to talk to 2 other white girls. They must have known each other because the girls said something about it to him and he said something weird like "that was my shit yo. I gotta dance."

I was shocked. I have never seen anybody white ever do that and actually be serious about it. It was so weird. Still is weird.

I don't know. I guess as long as he doesn't think he is some hard ass thug or banger I guess it's ok. Maybe he just likes to dance or something?



clown


What college was this at? I don't know, most people are wannabe, but you still see some (rare) very down white boys.

But from your description, this dude was about as real as Akon...lol

And how do you even dance to that song?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread postby A Ghost » September 30th, 2005, 5:53 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:What college was this at? I don't know, most people are wannabe, but you still see some (rare) very down white boys.

But from your description, this dude was about as real as Akon...lol

And how do you even dance to that song?


A community college. When I have pm capabilites I will pm you.

And the song has somewhat of a good beat

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread postby A Ghost » October 2nd, 2005, 7:31 pm

One more question.

What is up with the sudden explosion of White kids wearing do-rags?

Isn't that an oxy-moron?


Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests