What would you do in this situation as a prisoner

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Warsaw

What would you do in this situation as a prisoner

Unread postby Szczelec33 » January 28th, 2018, 4:59 am

I was in this situation almost, but always wondered what would have happened had it turned out like it almost did as I was only doing three yrs. Say you get in a fight with a guy (I actually lost thr fight so it didnt turn out this way), and he leaves your cell but it was over your bunky in an eight man pod. this was his previous celly and he got shipped to court over drug smuggling charges and came baxk in the unit and wanted his spot back where you were no sleeping. and they had this weird brotherly love almost gay thing going on and you not wanting to be ounked out or weak stayed at ur bunk as you also have other inmates in that pod you get along with. Lets say they pressure you to find a new bunk and you domt and you fight one of thrm. Now, lets say you won or beat the guy good (in my case i did t as i panicked because he put big boots on and just tried sropping it at that point as it was getting serious or didnt really right back much adter this). and you have a razer in ur cell thst is opened (no shank as you are risking yrs more time just making one). do you put it in ur wock or on your waistband knowing you will probably be jumped? or would your sther get jumped and not risk much more prison time? and would you even get more prison time id you use a razer to defend yourself when outnumbered and just slash them a bit on body and maybe small cut on face to scare them and grab urs tuff and roll out at that point? what wouls the punishment for defending urself in such a way in ca be? heck even as he was getting his big boots on knowing its a weapon i was already contempalting grabbing it then, would i have been in the right to or got way more time and still not got out if i used it or showed it to him and he didnt back doen and i had to use it? what I mean ia put it between the fist or forefingers not a homemade weapon just a razer blade.

Like in my mind i was justified and almost grabbed it right then and there and would have at elast rought better knowing in case the other guy jumps in watching or in case I fall and he kicks me i could oull it out, but i already had a strike and was doing time basiclaly for assualt with weapon charge and thats with ane xpensive lawyer four yrs so i could have easily got 8 more just for a small slash technically isnt any assault with weapon any weapon no matter how big or small and they see it or come in the same charge? i almost was willing to come out a stretcher thsn do more time I hated prison so bad.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Warsaw

Re: What would you do in this situation as a prisoner

Unread postby Szczelec33 » January 28th, 2018, 5:05 am

and when ai say I lost i meant i just stood there and defended and when he kept trying to punch i ducked then he kept grabbing me so i just held on and kept telling him to back off or said thats enough and he did wuickly it was like he couldnt fully submit or beat me so he rather save face before i got mad and started fighting back but it worked out for both i guess. another option I had was to run in the cell as he was putting the boots on and attaxk him but how do you prevent then him jumping you or grabbing a weapon himself as the wuestion goes baxk to my first point, so you grab the razer and try to scare him to roll out if you get him good or have it on you and wait to be jumped and do way more time or what would any of you guys do with any of these scenarios and nightmare I was in?

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”