VILLA BOYS PASA 14

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

VILLA BOYS PASA 14

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » May 29th, 2017, 1:01 pm

HEARD VBP USED 2 REP 14 B4 THE WHOLE 13 VS 14 STUFF , AROUND THE 70's , AND THAT IT REPRESENTED NOT GETTING LONG WITH ANY PASADENA VARRIO ,

BPG187
What city do you live in now?: Adelanto

Re: VILLA BOYS PASA 14

Unread post by BPG187 » January 22nd, 2019, 11:26 pm

Naw it was because all The Villa boys hung out at the Old School Arcade that was on 14 W Villa St

sharkattack
What city do you live in now?: chiques

Unread post by sharkattack » June 21st, 2019, 5:23 pm

I actually read a news article back in the 90s talking about la eme and nf taking the war to the streets.I remember they had 2 black baseball caps with old englinch letters. I remeber villa boys was representing nf and I don't remeber the other one ....was soo long ago. my memory ain't so good anymore. I do remeber tripping out that Villa was on the nf side though....so this ain't the first time I've heard em being accused of N effin.....remember Nf was started by southern Cali vatos.

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » June 27th, 2019, 12:43 pm

From what I heard the 14 meant they was beefing with all Pasadena varrios , all of em have sumn similar to being north like , original ssp wore red for Rose City , then there's north side Pasadena , plk , and vpr beefn with crips , and there's a varrio porsos varrio Porter ville X4 I think about when I hear VPR , and Villa makes me think about maravilla or varrio brown pride , then there was north side Playboy's in Dena , and there all indipendant varrios not connected to no la varrios or clicked up with no la varrios , so maybe the vbp 14 was just apart of d.at trend , maybe Dena does 14 type things just gduz they 14 minutes driving distance north of los Angeles

BPG187
What city do you live in now?: Adelanto

Unread post by BPG187 » June 27th, 2019, 6:28 pm

[quote="sharkattack"]I actually read a news article back in the 90s talking about la eme and nf taking the war to the streets.I remember they had 2 black baseball caps with old englinch letters. I remeber villa boys was representing nf and I don't remeber the other one ....was soo long ago. my memory ain't so good anymore. I do remeber tripping out that Villa was on the nf side though....so this ain't the first time I've heard em being accused of N effin.....remember Nf was started by southern Cali vatos.[/quote]
Damnnn if only we can find that news article homeboy that’s some crazy shit

Return to “Inactive and Past Gang Neighborhoods”