...War in Gardena...

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

...War in Gardena...

Unread post by kiCKer » June 21st, 2004, 4:23 am

the past couple weeks i've noticed things by the writings on the walls. the lil' store on the corner of Marine Ave. and Crenshaw Blvd used to be tagged up by the Cycos13...then it got painted over. a few weeks ago, some other set was tagged up on there...i think it was Lawndale13...not exactly sure. then they got crossed out by another set who got crossed out by a set called WS Varrio Lil' Mobsters13. seems like there's all these gangs poppin' up. is this just a wall-bangin' thing or do the walls really tell stories of what's goin' on in the streets?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: ...War in Gardena...

Unread post by bgcasper » June 21st, 2004, 4:36 am

CRENSHAW BLVD SEPARATE LIL MOBSTAZ 13 WHO ARE ON THE GARDENA SIDE OF THE AREA MARINE SOUTH ON THE OTHER SIDE LIL WATTS 13 THE LAWDALES BE ON HAWTHORN BLVD AND MARINE ....

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » June 21st, 2004, 2:44 pm

good lookin' Casper on the info...updatin' me on my own hood...ain't that a trip...lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 22nd, 2004, 5:03 am

LOLOL PEACE CUZ

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 29th, 2017, 11:23 am

bgcasper wrote:CRENSHAW BLVD SEPARATE LIL MOBSTAZ 13 WHO ARE ON THE GARDENA SIDE OF THE AREA MARINE SOUTH ON THE OTHER SIDE LIL WATTS 13 THE LAWDALES BE ON HAWTHORN BLVD AND MARINE ....
you're right on the money, i lived right there on marine west of crenshaw for a while, and yeah, Little Watts is west of crenshaw, and Little Mobsters are east of crenshaw, and lawndale 13 is further west into the actual city of lawndale with prairie as its main avenue.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 29th, 2017, 11:26 am

Lonewolf wrote:
bgcasper wrote:CRENSHAW BLVD SEPARATE LIL MOBSTAZ 13 WHO ARE ON THE GARDENA SIDE OF THE AREA MARINE SOUTH ON THE OTHER SIDE LIL WATTS 13 THE LAWDALES BE ON HAWTHORN BLVD AND MARINE ....
you're right on the money, i lived right there on marine west of crenshaw for a while, and yeah, Little Watts is west of crenshaw, and Little Mobsters are east of crenshaw, and lawndale 13 is further west into the actual city of lawndale with prairie as its main avenue.
my bad, i meant to say prairie separates L13 from LWS

Problemchild342
What city do you live in now?: Lawndale

Unread post by Problemchild342 » October 6th, 2020, 1:57 am

kiCKer wrote:
June 21st, 2004, 4:23 am
the past couple weeks i've noticed things by the writings on the walls. the lil' store on the corner of Marine Ave. and Crenshaw Blvd used to be tagged up by the Cycos13...then it got painted over. a few weeks ago, some other set was tagged up on there...i think it was Lawndale13...not exactly sure. then they got crossed out by another set who got crossed out by a set called WS Varrio Lil' Mobsters13. seems like there's all these gangs poppin' up. is this just a wall-bangin' thing or do the walls really tell stories of what's goin' on in the streets?
What u see on the walls reflects whos active

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”